How to Choose a Car Vacuum Cleaner?
If you have a car, then you are sure to often wonder how to keep it clean. All of us need some comfort while moving around.
If you have a car, then you are sure to often wonder how to keep it clean. All of us need some comfort while moving around. But if you do not want to become a regular customer of car washes and dry cleaning services, then there is a great solution for you – a car vacuum cleaner. The modern models can easily help you not only remove dirt from upholstery, but also get rid of the smallest particles of dust with the help of additional nozzles.
So, there are several classifications, using which we can determine what type of vacuum cleaner we need and then choose the best vacuum for car detailing.
The first of them is by type of cleaning – dry or wet.
- Vacuum cleaners designed for dry cleaning ensure an excellent job when it comes to dust and sand. They are divided into two types – with filters that hold harmful substances inside and with water filters that reduce the amount of dust at the outlet of the vacuum cleaner.
- Wet vacuum cleaners are more versatile, as they can help you remove not only dust and sand, but also water, and even thawed snow.
The following classification is by power source:
- Rechargeable – compact and convenient, as they lack a cord. The battery charge is sufficient for a half-hour cleaning of your car.
- Charged through a cigarette lighter – they are more powerful than the previous type, as they are directly powered by your car battery. Thus, such a device can work for a longer time.
- Charged through a power outlet – the most convenient type of vacuum cleaners, since it usually has a longer hose compared with the above, and you do not need to somehow find room within your car for the entire device.
You can learn more about your opportunities with a car vacuum on GetCleanFloor.com.